Our agency offers assistance in getting a certificate of occupancy, the Cédula de Habitabilidad, that ensures your housing meets the minimum requirements needed for a building to be habitable.
To get this certificate, you need to fill in a form and attach various documents. After that a specialist will examine your property and will issue a certificate if your property meets all the requirements.
Our specialists will help you apply for a certificate and prepare all required documents.
- Properties for sale;
- Business transfers;
- Real estate services;
- Legal support of property transactions;
- Property evaluation;
- Property registration;
- Сhanging the name of the property owner;
- Tax payments;
- Сertificate of occupancy;
- License on converting a commercial property into residential;
- Electricity certificates;
- Architectural projects;
- Repairing and cleaning services