When buying a property, its new owner needs to re-connect the house with electricity and water services. If you are buying a property via a professional real estate agency, you will be offered this service. To deal with this issue on your won, you need to contact a private electricity and water supply company, provide documents that prove you property ownership and resign a contract. If you provide the company with the bank account details, the utility payments can be made automatically.

Copyright © 2019 TND Alicante. All Rights Reserved.